Tech N Gen provides photo realistic custom 3D floor plans that help clients make final floor plan decisions. With our 3D floor plans you will be able to see all the rooms of the floor plan, including furniture, and wall coverings laid out exactly the way you like it. Our 3D floor plan rendering process takes on average 7-9 days to complete.
3D floor plans are also a great way for architects, realtors and developers to market and promote properties to prospective buyers. Unlike pictures and drawings, 3D floor plans show prospective buyers exactly what they are getting, room for room.
Benefits of 3D Floor Plans
- See the space or volume in each room
- Illustrate relationships between rooms
- See how a room may look with furniture
- Clarify entry and exit points to the outside
- Clearly indicate window locations
- Great reference for planning decorations or renovations
Lastly, a 3D floor plan helps individuals instantly understand a layout without having experience reading complex 2D floor plans and architectural illustrations.
3D Floor Plan Process
- Client send project description to Tech n gen management (Email: email@example.com).
- Client provides us with project materials (plans, elevations, materials, or sketches).
- A Proposal will be sent within 24 hours to the client for approval.
- Client approves the Proposal and Work Order.
- 50% of the payment will be required to start the project.
- A draft of the 3D floor plan is sent to the client within 3-5 days for approval.
- If the client approves the draft the rendering will be completed within 5 days.
- If the client approves the final design a high resolution rendering will be created and emailed to the client.
- The client will pay the balance 50% on approval of the final design.