3D renderings have become an indispensable part of many commercial and residential architectural development projects because they help everyone from architects to developers present effective and persuasive presentations of ideas and concepts to their clients. We specialize in photo realistic 3D architectural renderings. Our team of skilled artists only need the exterior CAD drawings, elevations and scanned materials to create amazing virtual wonders in no time!
3D VisualizationYour 2D drawings may not be enough. Many clients are unable to fully visualize what their home will look like when presented with ordinary 2D design plans. That's when we step it up a notch. We can create basic cardboard models or render photo realistic 3D computer images of your home. In other words, you will be able to visually walk through your home before it is ever built. 3D design can be a powerful tool in helping you see your home in its full beauty and fully understanding the home design project.
exterior rendering process
- Clients must send a clear and detailed project description to Tech N Gen (Email: email@example.com )
- Client must provide us with project materials (plans, elevations, materials, or sketches)
- The client will receive a proposal within 24 hours for their approval.
- The client must approve the Proposal and Work Order before any work begins.
- A 50% deposit on the project is required before work begins.
- Within 2-3 days a draft of the exterior rendering will be sent to the client for approval.
- After client approval, the final draft of the rendering will be completed within 3 days.
- Once the client approves the final exterior design a high resolution rendering will created and emailed to the client.
- The client will pay the remaining balance on their invoice after they approve the final design and rendering.
exterior design processStep 1 - Send us photos of the land the house will be built on (a site plan will also be helpful).
Step 2 - Send us Photos of the homes in the area.
Step 3 - Send us detail information on the type of home you would like us to create (Traditional or Modern).
Step 4 - We will create a draft of the exterior elevations and floor plans for the new home.
Step 5 - We will email the draft to you for approval.
Step 6 - Once the draft has been approved we will create all the construction plans and renderings for the home.
Step 7 - All completed files will be emailed to your address.